Racing Coilovers BC ER Series STi
The ER series is the most advanced coilover design to date. They feature large external front and rear fluid reservoirs with separate adjustments for rebound and compressions. The Advanced twin piston shock design gives a pinpoint accuracy. The external reservoir system holds dampening fluid separate for the main assembly, allowing more precise and repeatable shock feedback without overheating.
Features and Specs:
- Mounts: (F) Pillowball (R) Pillowball
- Spring Rates: (F) 8kg/mm (448lbs/in) (R) 6kg/mm (336lbs/in)
- Dual piston design (one in reservoir, one in shock body)
- Fixed cup/locking collar design
- 30 levels of rebound adjustment through shock body
- 30 levels of compression adjustment through external reservoir
- Fully threaded shock body for height adjustment
- Clicking adjustment knobs for added tactile feedback
- Fully rebuildable
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect
Set of four coilovers. Fits all 2002-2007 WRX and 2004 STI.
For more information on these Racing Coilovers BC ER Series STi click here.